1.01.2012

Bringing in the New Year

Unfortunately, I did not spend my New Year's the way I had intended but it was great just the same. I would have loved to have spent the New Year with my hubby but sadly, he had to work :( So instead, I spent the better part of the evening at my Nannie's house eating and playing Rook with the family. Rook is a tradition in all of the Moore households. There is never a gathering where the cards don't come out!

Around nine, I left my family and went and saw Kevin at work. He gets a break at nine so I went and sat with him as he ate dinner. Then we went to my car and hung out for a few minutes and took our last photos of 2011. I must admit, my husband is really good about taking photos with me even though he doesn't like cameras haha; but he never complains and always puts a smile on his face!

When I left his work around ten I decided to just head home. I was supposed to go to McLeansville to bring in the New Year with my best friends but I was exhausted so I passed and headed home. I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do until midnight but thankfully as I was flipping channels I came across Sweet Home Alanbama! It's most definitely a favorite of mine so Rimy and I watched it until midnight and then brought the New Year in together.  But don't worry, I did get to talk to the hubby when the ball dropped so we were able to wish each other a Happy New Year and share kisses over the phone! haha 

All in all, I can't complain about my evening. I'm sad I didn't get to spend it with my sweetie but I did get to spend it with one of my boys. And on the bright side, Lord willing, we're going to have at least 50 more New Year's Eve's to spend together!

Here's our last photos of 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!