1.28.2012

OOTD Catch- Up

Tuesday as I was making my way through my daily blogger reads, I came across Just Peachy's post and saw where she wanted to have a linky party on Friday about what you wore all week. Since I had already posted some of my OOTD's for the week, I decided I'd hold off on posting my other outfits and join her party. So here they are! I'm sorry for the poor picture quality. I'm not sure what was going on with my camera!!!!


Wednesday


Sweater: Target
Pants: NY & Co. 
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Scarf: Rue 21
Bracelet: ? (Got it at Belk!)


Thursday
Since I was going to the UNC vs NC State game I had to dress accordingly!!



White T: Trasics Femme
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Can't remember who makes them!
Scarf: Walmart

Friday:

Shirt: Zenana Outfitters
Scarf: Jones New York
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Target 

*Told you guys you'd see my new cheetah print flats in an OOTD post! I just couldn't wait to wear them!!

Saturday:

T-shirt: Walmart
Tank top: Forever 21
Jeans: Paris Blue Jeans Co.
Boots: Justin
Necklace: The Body Shop

1 comment:

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!