1.16.2012

Room Three!

Well Room Three of my house is complete.... what room might it be?

MY PANTRY/ LAUNDRY ROOM!

Over Christmas break I decided to get organized in my pantry and ended up falling in love with it so much that I decided to update the room a bit. It's now one of my favorite rooms in the house!

Love my french door leading into the Pantry/Laundry Room

The view from the hallway...

Kevin's hats! (This is going to change as soon as I finish updating and organizing our hall closet!


Rimy's sign from his Aunt Debbie!

Love my "Laundry is loads of fun" sign!

Finally got pictures in those frames! Though I want to get another picture for the white frame. It looks better vertical and not horizontal!

My organized Pantry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!