1.25.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I am currently loving my first link-up ever with This Kind of Love


A few other things I'm loving on this delightful Wednesday...



I'm loving my new cheetah print flats my sister bought me from Target today!!! Trust me, you'll see them in a OOTD later this week!


                      I'm loving the new rug I bought today for only $6 at Dollar General!!!


I am loving these two songs!








I'm loving that this time tomorrow, I'll be cheering on those Tarheels at the Dean Dome as they play NC State! 


I'm loving that this is my hubby's last day of work for the week so I'll actually get to spend some time with him!!!


And I'm loving all of the cute things I found at the mall this past weekend that I want!










3 comments:

  1. great pinterest finds! i love those flats :)

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new flats! So cute, have fun at the basketball game today!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!