9.01.2015

{Fashion} Fall Fashion- Toddler Style

Hello September! I don't know about you ladies but I am completely stoked that today is the beginning of September. I'm not sure about you girls but the beginning of September always marks the first day of fall in my mind...even though that's not for a few weeks. This weekend I plan to start putting away some of our colorful and summery decorations and start transitioning some of our fall pieces into the house. While out and about yesterday, I grabbed up some super cute items in the Target dollar bin and scored this awesome wood bark wreath for less than $30 thanks to a sale and a cartwheel app coupon. Run, don't walk, to go grab yours now!

And while we're on the topic of fall, I thought today I'd share some of the cute fall fashion items I've been able to snatch up over the last few days for Harper doodle. Right now, with Labor Day around the corner, so many stores are offering some amazing deals on clothing items. And you know me.... I can't pass up a good bargain. Here are some of the items that have been making their way into Harper's closet over the last week. 

Harper's Fall Fashion


All of these items can be found at Old Navy, Gap, Carters, and the Children's Place. For the most part Harper's clothing comes from Old Navy, Gap, Target, and Marshalls but lately Carter's and Children's Place has surprised me. So if you're a mama of a girl, be sure to check them out this week (: 

Happy Shopping, friends!


post signature

19 comments:

  1. I just got done working for four months at Old Navy, and they always have the cutest toddler stuff! Kind of made me want a niece or nephew to buy for :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are absolutely adorable! The places you listed are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those puffer vests and leopard flats are way too cute!! She is a little fashionista in the making that's for sure!

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these pieces are just darling. I don't have a toddler to dress but I still love looking at the cute baby clothes...why is everything exponentially more adorable when made mini?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to Old Navy yesterday to buy some cute clothes for myself but was seriously so impressed by their little kids section! It took all of my willpower to not buy those vests for my little niece who already has way too many clothes! haha

    Annie // Annie N Belle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, all of these clothes are too cute!
    I feel like it'll be so fun to dress my future child.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good grief! Those toddler clothes are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those little boots and vests are to die for! Can't wait until I'm styling a toddler!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all adorable! I'm loving the stripes!

    x Sarah
    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such cute picks! Those boots are adorable!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. All these picks are so cute but i love those LEOPARD FLATS too much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw!!! I love all of these looks! The little leopard flats are so adorable!

    Lauren
    The Fashionista's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable! I wish kiddo clothes were this cute when I was little.

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  14. These picks are so cute and stylish. Great choices for active kids.

    xoxo Dani
    www.glamrme.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two of my friends just had babies and I can't wait to buy them cute outfits! I love that little striped dress - I wonder if it comes in my size?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You found such awesome pieces! I hope one day I can have a little one to dress up!

    xo, Alicia | Alicia Tenise

    ReplyDelete
  17. too precious! I cannot wait to dress our child one day

    Nicole // Chronicling Home

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow I would wear some of these outfits

    ReplyDelete
  19. I feel like I'd be that mom who spends WAY too much on baby clothes because they're so dang cute. This just reinforced that.

    Coming Up Roses

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!