9.18.2015

{Five on Friday} Purchases, Palettes, & Posts

Hip, hip, hooray! It's Friday and this girl is so excited. Kevin has been working every day for the last week and today is his only day off so as soon as my babies are gone home today, this wifey is hitting the road and heading home to spend what little time we have together. So on to our five on Friday to get the day started...

1} Recent Purchases for the Babies
I snatched up some more great deals for Harper's fall and winter wardrobe over the last few weeks. I grabbed up these adorable leopard print items from Gymboree; in addition to a cute pair of leopard print shoes that match. I was able to get all five items for less than $50, as well as a $25 off coupon for my next $50 purchase so I just couldn't pass the deal up. After all, what girl can say no to a little leopard print in their life?! Certainly not this one. 


I also snatched up these cute bow back boots for Harper from Children's Place this week for just $15 and also received a $10 off coupon for my next $20 purchase. I mean seriously? How can a bargain shopping mama pass that up?! Especially when I've already got my eye on another pair of boots in their store.


And while we're on the topic of recent purchases, while at Target, Harper and I grabbed Boston a few items for his closet which makes me oh so excited! How cute are these little newborn items?! I have a feeling I'm going to love shopping for our little man just as much as I love shopping for Harper. 


2} Maybelline's Nude Color Palette
I know you gals are all familiar with the Naked palettes. Like every other woman these days, I'd love to add one to my make up bag but at $50 a pop, this money saving mama just can't pull the trigger. Insert the Maybelline nude color palette here. At just $10 at most stores, this mama grabbed both options (the nudes and the brushed nudes) and tossed them into her cart! And as an fyi, you can grab them both at Ulta right now for just $15! That's a bargain in my book. 

3} Blog Posts
I finally sat down this week and wrote out some posts I've been wanting to share with you ladies for a while now. Be on the look out over the next few weeks for my plans for Boston's nursery; updated  room tours of our kitchen and living room; our family's fall bucket list; as well as my fall wish list! 

4} Weekend Plans


This picture sums up my weekend plans perfectly. Over the last few weeks I've been adding fall touches around the house. I've added a few fall signs, some fall scented candles, and incorporated some fall colors into our kitchen but I've been refraining on pulling out the pumpkins and fall wreaths. But with Monday marking the first official day of Autumn, I feel like I've been given the go ahead to bust out all the remaining fall decor from their tubs. I'll share a fall decor reveal over the next few weeks but in case you want a sneak peek, here's a little glimpse of a table setting in our dining room (:


5} Snapshots from the Week 




post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love your picks for Harper :) She is too cute. all of these cute baby clothes are giving me such baby fever.

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the fall decor reveal. I've been collecting a few things and so excited to post pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!