12.31.2011

Congrats Kenny & Donnell

This afternoon, I attended the wedding of my husband's uncle. He just so happened to be marrying my cousin (but she's really a cousin waayyyy down the line) and my husband's best friend's mother-in-law. haha Kind of crazy, I know! My husband loves it because now he can say that he and his best friend are really related. And well, his best friend loves it, because he thinks he's the perfect matchmaker since he set Kenny and Donnell up together. But I guess he's right. The two of them could not be more perfect together. When they are together, you can see how happy they are and how much they love each other. I wish them all the happiness in the world and pray that God blesses their marriage as much as he has blessed mine and Kevin's.

Anyways, here are some pictures from their event!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!