12.13.2011

The To-Do List

As Christmas break looms just around the corner, it seems that my infamous to-do list continues to grow longer. I feel like it has now become more of a wish list because the odds it will get complete are slim as it lengthens! But I figured if I blogged about all the things I want to accomplish over break, I might actually get them done. So here's my list:

1. Organize the pantry
2. Clean out the closets and drawers and donate items to Goodwill
3. Print out recent photographs and place them around the house
4. Go through all of the crates and boxes that have been sitting in the garage since I moved in (shameful, I know!)

Well that's it! I'll let you guys know what happens!!!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!