12.29.2011

Organizing Day 2: My Pantry

So as you know I am addicted to Pinterest and after looking at all of the gorgeous pantries I decided to try to redesign mine and make it look a little neater! Unfortunately my pantry and laundry room are combined so I don't have a whole lot of space to work with but I'm pretty happy with the end result of my hard work!

Here is the before picture!


Here is the after!


I am in love! I wish I could have found containers to match that were large enough for the paper plates, cups, and napkins but I couldn't but overall, I think it doesn't look too bad! I'm also going to go back later on and paint the shelving to look better than natural wood but you can only do so much at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!