12.21.2011

Christmas Presents from my Kiddos

I was overwhelmed by the amount of presents I received from my kiddos throughout the week. I work in a Title One school where the majority of my students parents are considered in poverty. However, they showered me with gifts! I am so truly blessed!
Random gifts from several students.


My new Buckhead Betty bag! I was so glad because my black/white/green one is getting dirty!

My new monogrammed Buckhead Betty lunchbox that came with all the following goodies!

Favorite scent ever!


Paul Mitchell Hair Products.... Heck yes!

I also got several gift cards to Walmart and Barnes & Noble! I didn't feel the need to take photos of those lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!