2.22.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Is it seriously Wednesday already?!
The weeks are flying by!




I'm loving The Museum's "Allelujah". It gives me chills!

I'm loving that our tax money has been deposited into our bank account so now we're looking for a new KING sized bedroom suite! And I'm loving these bedroom suites so far...






I'm loving that as of yesterday, my husband and I have been married 9 months! It's been a journey but I have loved every minute of it!




I'm somewhat hesitant to admit that I'm loving Lizard Lick Towing! If you would have told me this time last year that I'd be watching a show about repossessing vehicles, I'd have laughed in your face. But now I'm addicted to it and think it's absolutely hilarious! On top of that it's filmed in North Carolina!!! 




I'm loving that in the last week I've actually had time to read two, count it TWO, whole books! They were both amazing. The first one I read was The Princess by Lori Wick. I read it several years ago and a couple of weeks ago I ran across another book in the series. Since I could not remember what happened in the first book, I decided to go back and reread it! I loved it! The second book I managed to read was If the Slipper Fits by Elaine Fox. It was a romance novel, something I'm a sucker for! I absolutely loved the book. The author did a great job of getting you to understand the characters of the story. I felt like I knew the main character so well that I laughed and cried with her as I read the book! I can't wait to start her next book, Maybe Baby! I'll let you know if it is just as good!



And last but most definitely not least, I'm loving all of my fabulous readers! I'm having a wonderful time getting to know you all through your posts and comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!