2.05.2012

More Weekend Bargains!!

Friday on my way home from work I stopped at Belk to see what sales they had going on. I was so happy I did because I was able to purchase two things I have had my eyes on and I got them at such a great deal! First off, you've seen this dress on a former WILW post. I saw this dress at the beginning of the year and fell in love with it. It was $90 so I decided I'd wait to get it once it went on sale. Thankfully, it was marked down 50% off on Friday and I purchased 3-20% coupons for a dollar so I ended up getting the dress for $35.99.

While at Belk, I also picked up this Madison ruffled-front cardigan. (Yes, you saw it on Saturday's OOTD). When I first saw it a few months back I wasn't sure how well I liked this sweater but the more I saw it, the more it grew on me. It was originally $86 and I purchased if for $16.78! Yay for sweet deals!

I also found two things in my closet that I somehow forgot to mention in a Weekend Bargains post so I figured I'd share even though I've had them for a little while.The first one is my new black dress. I'm a firm believe that a girl can never have too many little black dresses. I love the cute pockets on this dress and the three little covered buttons on the back of the dress. I purchased this dress for $12.99 at Ross!! You can't beat that.

The following dress my mom actually bought me. I had saw it at Belk and looked at it several times but it was $86 and I was not going to pay that much for it. But when my mom went a few weeks later it had been marked down quite a bit and she ended up getting it for like $8.99! I mean seriously... it's a steal! I can't wait to wear it with some leggings when we head to the mountains in a few weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!