2.15.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's Wednesday again so that means it's time for another "What I'm Loving Wednesday" post. Sorry guys, I missed it last week due to being sick :( But thankfully I'm feeling much better so here goes!






I am loving my new devotional! I can't seem to put it down. Rather than just reading the devotional for the day, I'm having a problem skipping ahead and continuing to read like a week's worth! It's so inspiring and motivating. If you're looking for a new devotional, you should seriously read it (: The author is amazing and I feel like we're sitting in a coffee shop just talking. She truly writes like she's talking with a girlfriend! 


I'm loving that on Friday, I will be here with my hubby and in-laws for a weekend getaway! Might I add, I am so excited that I have Friday and Monday off from work!!!(:

I am loving that my Valentine's Day was amazing. I have to admit that it was probably the best one I have ever had. I'll post more information about it in a post later this week!

I am loving all the pretty dresses that stores are carrying right now!






I am loving that my thin mints have arrived from the girl scouts. Though I'm proud to admit they've been at my desk for a WHOLE day and I have not given in to the temptation to open them! 


And last but not least, I am SO excited that come this weekend, I am FINALLY going to have time to do what I love... siting down and reading a good book! I've got a stack to take with me to the mountains so I'll let you know how many I get through!

Hope you ladies have a fantastic Wednesday!

1 comment:

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!