7.28.2014

Guest Post: Jessica from The Newly

Happy Monday ladies! I am currently soaking up the sun and hanging out in the sand with my little family at the beach. Jessica over at The Newly volunteered to take over my blog for today and I couldn't be happier. Jessica and I "met" when we were both pregnant with our precious babies and have bonded through our journey of motherhood.  If only we lived closer to each other I know we'd be "real" friends and our babies would have a blast together. After all, we have a lot in common...including our addiction to an ice cold Coca-Cola... which I need right about now so I better run! Hope you ladies had a great weekend! 

.....................................................................................................


Hi there, sweet readers! I'm Jessica, and I share a little bit of this and a little bit of that every day over on my blog, The Newly.



I've known sweet Sara for a while now through our blogs. We met while we were both pregnant, and in fact, my handsome little man, Caleb, was born just one week after Sara's little princess, Harper. It's been so fun to have a friend to navigate motherhood with since our kiddos are both hitting the same stages right around the same time. When Sara asked if I'd guest post for her while she and her precious family are away on a beach vacation, I didn't hesitate to say yes!

I thought I'd keep in theme with the idea of a beach vacation, so today I am sharing my makeup favorites for a beach trip. I don't know about you all, but when I'm at the beach, the last thing I want to worry about is a full face of makeup. So, I try to stick with just the basics. That way, that 'suntanned beach glow' can still shine through. Here's what I pack when we head for sand and sun.



Makeup Must Haves (Beach)
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 67

What type of makeup do you prefer when you're on vacation? Any go-to's that I should know about? Anything that will make this mama's makeup routine shorter - and my life easier - and I am all ears!



1 comment:

  1. I've heard great things about High Beam by Benefit. I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!