7.04.2014

Friday Confessions

Since I'm getting back into the blogging routine after blogging pretty sporadically this past school year, I decided I'd jump back into the 5 on Friday or Friday Confession posts. Since 5 on Friday is taking a break for a little bit that leaves me with a good ole 'fess sesh for you ladies today! Which is even better because I don't know about you ladies but it's always hard for me to narrow it down to just five. What can I say, I'm a talker! Anyways, on with the confessions...

I confess...

1. My biggest goal for myself this summer is to organize our house from top to bottom, inside and out. For the last few months I've been dying for summer to get here so I could get started. I just knew I'd start on this big task as soon as summer started. But yet, two whole weeks have gone by and I've done nothing. I wake up every morning saying today is the day I'll get started and then I spend hours reading a book, checking all my social media apps, browsing pinterest, or blogging. By the time I find the motivation it's too late in the day. I'm convinced that this will probably be on next year's summer to do list as well... Fail.

2. I am ashamed to admit it but I am addicted to the show Mistresses that comes on ABC on Monday nights. It's risque to say the least but for some reason I can't change the channel. Even the hubs has gotten into watching it with me despite that he'd never admit it. If you haven't seen it, go check it out. You'll be hooked. 

3. I have already started working on Harper's Christmas list. On the top of the list was a Kidkraft retro kitchen and we were so lucky to score a brand new one on Craigslist for less than half the cost. Problem is I got so excited about it that we gave it to Harper the next day. Hopefully she'll tire of it before then and we can put it away and pull it back out on Christmas. haha

4. Last week I had to have my car towed because all of the oil had drained out of it on my in-laws driveway. I found out that the previous place I had my oil changed at put the wrong oil in it and my line had busted. Since finding out that last Friday it's all I've been able to do to not call and demand they pay for the expense to fix it. But I'm reminding myself that everyone makes mistakes and I'm sucking it up and forking out the cash.


5. I am currently obsessed with redecorating my home. I want to redecorate our living room, bedroom, and get started on Harper's playroom. Unfortunately, most of it's going to have to wait with the exception of Harper's playroom. Which I'll be blogging about soon (or I hope).

6. I had to get my first filling ever on Wednesday. Not because I had a cavity (which I've never had by the way) but because I have a receding gum line. To say I was nervous about the whole ordeal was an understatement. I am pretty sure having a baby wasn't as nerve-racking for me. 

7. I am obsessed with all things monogrammed right now. Thanks to Harper stretching out my sunglasses while playing with them recently, it gave me an excuse to add these monogram sunnies to my collection. I scored them on Groupdealz for less than $14... shipping and all. They should arrive just in time for our beach vacay!


8. Kevin and I discovered last week that we're getting a donut shop less than five minutes from our house. We may or may not drive by every day to see if they've opened yet. Can you say fatties?

Anyways, that's enough with the confessions for today.

Hope you ladies have a fabulous 4th!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! So sorry to hear about your car! I am addicted to Mistresses also.. it's scandalous but addicting!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!