4.16.2012

My Favorite Thing About Being Married


I love this quote because it is SO true. Before the hubs and I got married, the thing I looked forward to the most about us being married was that we would finally get to fall asleep together each night. We wouldn't have to part ways and say our goodbyes at the end of the night. And now that I am married, I have to say, it's still the thing I love most about marriage.

I love laying in bed each night holding hands and saying prayers with my husband. I love when my hubby comes to bed later than I do and I wake up to him wrapping his arms around me and locking his legs around mine... like he's afraid I'll get up and leave him! I love waking up in the morning to see my sweet hubby's face staring at me or to see him in that peaceful sleep with his hair sticking up every which way... a look he can pull off very well if I do say so myself ;) I just love it all and I look forward to coming home each day from work knowing that I get to crawl in bed with my hubby at the end of the night. 


What's your favorite thing about being married?

2 comments:

  1. Hey I found your blog via kelsey's nomination for you. I am no where close to being married but have been with my bf for almost 3 yrs and I often think those same thoughts and cannot wait to marry him and fall asleep next to him every single night instead of going our separate ways.

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!