4.21.2012

30 Days of Wedding Memories

Today marks eleven months since my husband and I said our "I do's". It is so hard for me to believe that in just one month, we will have been married a YEAR!? What?! That is CRAZY!! In order to document all of my memories of our wedding and it's events before they are replaced with new memories, I have decided to spend the next 30 days documenting each and every little detail so that I can look back when the memories begin to fade. Below is a list of what I'll be blogging about for the next 31 days (Note: It may change slightly as I start writing but we'll see!). Please be sure to check in each day and reminisce with me (: 


Day 1: Engagement
Day 2: Engagement Pictures
Day 3: Save the Dates
Day 4: Search for the Dress
Day 5: Shower #1- My Family
Day 6: Shower #2- Kevin’s Family
Day 7: Bridal Portraits
Day 8: Invitations
Day 9: Bachelorette Party
Day 10: Rehearsal
Day 11: Rehearsal Dinner
Day 12: Church- The Wedding Site
Day 13: Flowers
Day 14: Wedding Programs
Day 15: Getting Ready
Day 16: Something New, Old, Borrowed, & Blue
Day 17: Groomsmen
Day 18: Bridesmaids
Day 19: Walking Down the Aisle
Day 20: The Ceremony
Day 21: After Pictures
Day 22: Reception Venue
Day 23: Arriving at the Reception
Day 24: First Dance
Day 25: Dinner Menu & Cake
Day 26: Dancing
Day 27: Bouquet & Garter Toss
Day 28: Favors
Day 29: Leaving the Reception
Day 30: Honeymoon




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!