4.18.2012

Liebster Award!


So the lovely Kelsey over here nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award! She's absolutely lovely and if you've never read her blog, then you definitely should! You'll love it. She's fantastic!


The Liebster Award is given to bloggers with 200 or less followers that the nominator thinks deserve recognition for their fabulous blogging abilities.
Here's how this award works. Each nominee should:
1. Choose five blogs to give the Liebster Award to. 
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites.
5. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
6. Share five random facts about yourself.

I nominate:

My random facts:
1. I'm related to the Wright Brothers.
2. I've flown airplanes before, but not big ones. Just Cessna's!
3. I hate coffee. I know, I know. Weird but I can't stand the stuff!
4. When I get in a decorating mood, I get in a severe cleaning mood and then halfway through I give up all together. haha
5. Kelsey gave me the idea for this one... I've never once in my life colored my hair! Go me!



1 comment:

  1. You are related to the Wright Brothers?!?!?! What?! That is probably one of the coolest facts I've ever heard! I can't get myself to like coffee either; definitely not my thing.

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!