4.28.2012

30 Days of Wedding Memories: Bridal Portraits


My Bridal portraits were taken by the lovely Stephanie at Stephanie Spencer Photography out of Cary, NC. When the two of us met to discuss where I wanted my photos taken, there was no doubt in my mind that I wanted them taken at NC State University's Arboretum. The place is absolutely gorgeous in the spring. So we planned my photo shoot for a gorgeous Saturday afternoon in April. Unfortunately, there were two weddings taking place the day and it was extremely windy. Despite the two places I wanted photos taken on the campus were taken for the wedding venues and despite that I have very few full length photos due to the wind that day, I am extremely happy with how the pictures turned out that she took! Here are some of my favorites!!(:

Had to have a picture with a softball to commemorate the beginning of our relationship.










1 comment:

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!