10.14.2014

Fall Bucket List


Happy Tuesday ladies! I hope your weeks have kicked off to a great start. Today I want to share our family's fall bucket list. It's no secret that fall is by far our favorite season in the Holt household. After all, what's not to love about it with all it has to offer? The crisp air. The colorful leaves. The pumpkin, cinnamon, and apple scents. The fall fashions. The holidays. The fun fairs and festivals. It's just perfect. No other season can compare. So without further ado, here's some of the things we're looking forward to most this season...

The Holt Household's Fall Bucket List
  • Visit a pumpkin patch
  • Go to a fall festival/fair
  • Go on a hayride
  • Decorate for fall
  • Burn through a fall scented candle
  • Drink hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows
  • Bake a batch (or ten) of cookies
  • Host a family get together
  • Go trick or treating
  • Make goody bags for Halloween  

What's on your fall bucket list? Let me know if I left anything out :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!