3.03.2015

A Trip to Safari Nation

Over the last few weeks, NC has seen it's fair share of snow. Needless to say, schools have been cancelled and we've spent quite a bit of time at home. Normally I'm all for the break but factor in being stuck inside 24/7 with a rambunctious toddler and you've got your fair share of meltdowns and headaches. Parenthood isn't always rainbows and butterflies my friends. Though, truth be told, I wouldn't have it any other way. 

So after being stuck inside a few days during one of our first rounds of snow, Kevin, Harper, and I headed out to meet up with some family friends for lunch and a play date and it was most definitely what the good Lord ordered. Our families had such an absolute blast and it felt wonderful being able to get out in the fresh air after being cooped up inside for what had felt like forever. Shortly after 11, we met up with the Loye Family, at a local Ham's restaurant for some sandwiches and sides. When lunch was over we headed over to Safari Nation, an indoor inflatable park, so the kids could get some energy out. I wasn't quite sure how it would go considering it was right smack dab in the middle of Harper's nap time but she acted like a champ and played her little heart out with two of her favorite buddies. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking!













If you want to see more of the Loye Family, head here to see Stacey's adorable blog and all of her super creative ides!

1 comment:

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!