1.23.2015

Thoughts for Friday

Happy Friday, friends! It's been a while since I've linked up for the usual Friday line up so today I thought I'd share a few random thoughts with you all. You can see who I'm linking up with at the end of this post. So let's get started shall we?

1. The Bachelor
I'll admit that I'm not much of a television watcher. Sure, I turn it on as soon as I get home each day but it's more or less just to fill the silence in the house, not to watch it. However, there are a few shows I do indulge myself in these days. The Bachelor being one of them. Farmer Chris.. oh yeah, he's got it. And blonde Ashley... please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks she might be a bit crazy? I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to be sharing a room with her each day in the Bachelor mansion.... Just sayin'

2. Fifty Shades of Gray
And no, I'm not talking about the books. I'm talking about all the paint swatches I've looked at over the last two weeks. I'm seriously seeing gray in my sleep. Who knew there were so many shades of gray?! I seriously thought the book was just a fancy title.. not a segue into reality. 


3. Hubby's Day Off
I am so, so excited yall! After working 25 days straight, Kevin finally has this Saturday off. I'm so happy I don't even know what to do with myself. The fact that I can roll over in bed tomorrow morning and see the hubs in bed next to me instead of just a pillow makes me giddy. With the threat of bad weather for tomorrow, we haven't made any big plans for the occasion. Usually I'd complain about the possibility of snow keeping us in but after not seeing my hubby in so long, I think being snowed in could be a good thing!

4. Is it Easter yet?
So I know we haven't even made it to Valentine's Day yet, but can we fast forward to Easter. I've never been one to really decorate for the smaller holidays but after a quick stop at Pier One the other day, I'm rethinking my decision. How cute is this tablescape?! I need one of everything please! 


5. Harper's Birthday Party
The fact that my child will be 2 in just a little over three months absolutely floors me. I have no idea how this happened. Every day Harper seems to change more and more. Despite that I love how much she's learning and growing, I just wish I could make it stop. But at least with her aging, that means I can do more fun party planning. And I'm not even going to lie... I've already planned her entire birthday party! Yes, I said ENTIRE birthday party. The theme has been chosen, the decorations picked out, the menu lined up. All that's left is to purchase a super cute outfit which I already have my eye on. For once, I'm a head of the game :P


Join the fun and link up with the following ladies! 

1 comment:

  1. I hate picking paint swatches- I am too indecisive for it! And I am so glad you get your hubby home tomorrow!!! Hope you guys have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!