1.21.2015

{Master Bedroom}: Pinspiration

When Kevin and I started talking about renovating our master bedroom at the end of last year, we decided it was best to sit down and come up with a list of things we wanted to include in the space. And of course, by we, I really mean me. As I laid in bed with Kevin one night, I told him of my plans for our bedroom and asked him for his thoughts. Of course, his answer for the most part was, "I trust you babe. Everything you decorate I always end up liking." Despite the compliment in his answer, it wasn't what I wanted to hear so after much pushing and shoving, Kevin finally began to offer his own suggestions for our bedroom.. be it vetoing some of my own ideas or adding to them. In the end, this is what we came up with for our must-haves.
  • Neutral colors (whites, tans, grays)
  • A linen nailhead trim headboard
  • Floor length Curtains
  • A sitting area
  • Floor length mirror
  • Some sort of gallery wall to display quotes and pictures
After having a sense of direction for our space, I headed over to Pinterest and started pinning away ideas which leads me to this post. Here below are some of my favorite ideas for our master bedroom...

via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via

Check back next week to see my design board for our space (:

1 comment:

  1. i feel like our styles are really similar! i'm super excited to see what you will do!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!