1.02.2015

& I'm Back!

Happy Friday, friends! I just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I'm back from my two week blog hiatus. I had all intentions of stopping by this little blog of mine over my winter break but it was so jammed pack with holiday get-togethers, getting to be a stay-at-home mom for two weeks with Harp while I was out on break, and tackling a long to-do list that I never quite made it over here. I've missed each of you and I can't wait to get back on the blog roll. I've got quite a few posts lined up for the month of January. I'll be sharing about our holidays, some of the adventures from the last two weeks, and I'll be talking this year's resolutions. So be sure to check back in on Monday! In the meantime, I'll be soaking up on what's left of my Christmas break and catching up on what you all have been up to these last two weeks. Don't be surprised if you get comments on your posts from back before Christmas :P I'm just sayin'....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!