9.11.2014

{Bucket List}: Grasshoppers Game

As I mentioned yesterday, at the beginning of summer, Kevin and I made a bucket list of things we hoped to accomplish over the summer. You can find that list here if you're interested. Unfortunately in the hustle and bustle of summer, I forgot to blog about a few of our adventures. Since summer is coming to a close, I wanted to share some of those things before I forget about them and it's too late! So stick with me today as I share one of my favorite memories from our summer!
..................................................................................................................

This summer one of mine and Kevin's bucket list items were to try to catch a Greensboro Grasshopper's baseball game.With the exception of last year, we've attended a game every year since we were dating. It's an annual tradition that we've sort of set even though we never intended to. But it's something we've enjoyed doing together even though baseball is more of Kevin's thing than mine. I'm more of a basketball girl myself. 

Back at the end of August, Kevin and I had the luxury of attending a Grasshoppers game with his aunt, uncle, and his mom while Harper spent the day with my parents. Kevin's aunt and uncle are employed by Miller-Coors and as a family fun day, Miller paid for all of it's employees to bring their families to the game free of charge. There was free parking, free tickets, free food and drinks, and even free popcorn, cotton candy, and snow cones. It was amazing! On top of that we got to enter the park an hour earlier and get players' autographs as well as play on the field. It was definitely one of the coolest experiences I've ever had at a game.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!