11.25.2011

Our Home

Kevin and I ended up looking at 5 houses before we found this home. I'm sorry I don't have pictures of the other three houses! I know I have them somewhere but I can't find them. I'm guessing they are on my flash key that recently stopped working. Story of my life! But oh well!

When I first saw this home listed online, I wasn't even interested in it but Kevin wanted to check it out. I'm glad he was persistent despite my hesitancy because as soon as we walked in, we knew we were walking into our home.

Here's the pictures I took from the website the house was listed on!














The house didn't look as formal as the pictures made it out to be. The home was very cozy and casual. It was exactly what we were looking for in our first home. It was roughly 2400 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 & a half baths, had a living room, family room, 2 car garage, large backyard, a huge porch perfect for cookouts, and lots and lots of walk in closets! In the end, we made an offer on the house the very next day. Two hours after our first offer, the house was ours!

I'll put up pictures soon to show you what it looks like now! I just need to take some good ones first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!