11.25.2011

House #2: The Wrap-Around Porch House

I have always wanted a wrap around front porch so when Kevin and I saw this house on the market, I gave Kevin no choice but to go look at it!!!












This house was in a great neighborhood (in fact, it was in the one we now live in!) but unfortunately, it sat in the center of a culdesac so there was absolutely no parking if we wanted to entertain (which we wanted to do!). This was a huge con in our book. I loved how open the house was and the kitchen, living room, and dining room were a huge hit for me. However, the bedrooms were pretty small and we needed space for future toddlers! So we decided to pass on this house despite how much I loved that amazing front porch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!