11.07.2014

{Link Up} Five Friday Confessions

Happy Friday, girls! As a working mama, this day can never get here fast enough. This day symbolizes yet another week under my belt and yet another weekend ahead of me to make new memories with my little family. It doesn't get any better than that my friends! Now on with a few confessions I wanted to share with you all this week for the usual Five on Friday posts.

................................................................................................

Packed Lunches. 
I confess that my mama still packs my lunch for me once a week. As you know, my family does lunch together every Sunday after church. When dinner is over, my mom packs each of us to go plates to have for lunch the next day. My coworkers sometimes get a bit jealous. Who knew lunches from home could be so tasty?


Christmas Decorations.
I'll confess that I'm over fall already. I'm ready to pull out all my Christmas decor and get started on decorating my house for my favorite season of the year! This year I'm planning on going all out with neutral colors and pretty greenery! I'm pretty stoked. We may or may not be decorating before Thanksgiving this year :P Just sayin'.

Baby Fever.
I confess that have a severe case of baby fever. Problem is the husband does too! A few months ago we had a little "scare". For a while there we thought we may be having another little person. I was almost in tears since this was not our plan. But when we found out we weren't expecting I was somewhat disappointed. A few weeks ago the topic of having another baby came up and the husband admitted to me he was ready for another one. Unfortunately the timing is all off as if I got pregnant now I'd be missing the beginning of the school year with my next group of kiddos and that's just too much. So looks like we'll be waiting to start trying for baby number #2 next year. But until then I'll live through my friends who all are having babies in the next year. But I'm not gonna lie, if I found out I was having a baby tomorrow, I wouldn't be upset! :P

Date Night.
I confess that the hubs and I have a date night just the two of us this coming Saturday and I can not wait. We'll be going to the Barn and Dinner Theater with Kevin's work for dinner and a show. I'm sure we'll even make a Target run after. That's my kind of night girls (:

Blanket Scarves.
I confess that I have an addiction to blanket scarves. I ordered the infamous Zara one on Ebay recently for just $12.99! It was a total steal! The quality was utterly amazing and the scarf itself is a definite staple in my closet. Last week I found myself online ordering a few more for Christmas gifts. I also found myself putting a black plaid one in my cart. It arrived yesterday on my doorstep and I was as equally satisfied with it as I was my tan one. I foresee myself ordering the navy and green plaid one very soon! It'll be the perfect addition to add to my collection! 


..................................................................................................................

Today I'm linking up with these lovely lades!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!