6.26.2014

{Recipes} Hashbrown Casserole

Good morning ladies! I wanted to pop in this morning and share one of my new favorite recipes. We in the Holt household are OBSESSED with Cracker Barrel's hash brown casserole. I'm by no means a Cracker Barrel cook but after hunting down recipe after recipe on Pinterest and tweaking them a bit, I've found the ultimate recipe that's almost identical! It's ahhhhmazing! Better yet, it's quick, easy, and makes a ton so that you can freeze some for later. 


Hash brown Casserole 
Ingredients:
26 oz. bag of frozen hash browns
1/2 cup melted butter
1 (10 3/4 oz) can of cream of chicken soup
8 oz. sour cream
1/2 cup of onion
2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Salt & Pepper (you be the judge)

Instructions: 
1. Mix all the ingredients above and place in a greased 11 x 14 in pan.
* I like to save some for later and split the mix into two 8 x 8 in pans.
2. Cook on 350 for 45 minutes 
3. Enjoy!

Take my word for it ladies, it's delish! Go fix some right now! 

1 comment:

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!