6.05.2014

{Pictures}: Family Photos

Happy Thursday ladies! It's been a crazy week here in the Holt household. The school year is coming to a close for my third grade babies and we've been testing most of this week. On top of that I'm in full party planning mode with the best friend's upcoming bachelorette party this weekend. All exciting stuff but it takes my time and I'm not left with much time to pop in and say hello. So while I had a few moments to myself I wanted to share our family photos that we had taken back in April.

As I mentioned when I shared Harper's one year photos, we met up with one of our favorite photographers back in April for some family photos, Harper's one year photos, and her cake smashing session. Despite Harper being under the weather that day, the photos turned out amazing. I can't wait to get some of them printed and placed around the house!









3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these photos are ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos!! They turned out precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! They turned out so good! The first one is precious:) And I love that you got one of just you and Kevin - I always forget to get one of just my hubby and me, and always wish that I had!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!