5.02.2012

30 Days of Wedding Memories: The Rehearsal Dinner


Warning: Picture overload! Sorry ladies but I want to eventually print this all into a book so I'm going on and adding all the pictures!


Our Rehearsal Dinner was held at Ruben's Cabin. A reception venue about five minutes away from my church. The place is absolutely gorgeous...on the inside & out. They had tents set up out back with round tables for people who wanted to dine outside. Unfortunately, I didn't get any photos of that :(

















I looooved this bathroom!



For the menu, Kevin and I chose to have a barbecue dinner. The two of us love barbecue with all the traditional trimmings and we wanted to incorporate it into our wedding somehow so we decided to serve it at the rehearsal dinner. Lucky for us, it was one of the owner's specialty dishes. It was some of the best barbecue I have ever tasted. Along with the barbecue, we had baked beans, potato salad, & homemade banana pudding. My mouth still waters thinking about it. Kevin's aunt also had Kevin's groomsmen cake made and it was served at the Rehearsal Dinner.

Here are pictures of everyone that attended. As you can see, some ate inside & some ate out!















And before it was all said and done... 
we had a photo shoot (:























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!