5.18.2012

30 Days of Wedding Memories: Favors

As wedding favors, Kevin and I put together cds of our favorite longs songs and songs that pertained to our relationship. In the end they were a huge hit and we had a blast reminiscing . Oh and of course, I made the cd covers. I was really proud of how they turned out (:

The song list went as follows:
1. Walk Me Down the Middle- The Band Perry
2. I Will Be There For You- Jessica Andrews
3. Nothing Like This- Rascal Flatts
4. They Try- Rascal Flatts
5. My Best Friend- Tim McGraw
6. I Love Your Love the Most- Eric Church
7. I Thought I Loved You Then- Brad Paisley
8. These Are the Moments- Edwin McCain
9. I'll Be- Edwin McCain
10. Truly Madly Deeply- Savage Garden
11. I Knew I Loved You- Savage Garden
12. You and Me- Lifehouse
13. I'll Never Break Your Heart- Backstreet Boys
14. I Do- 98 Degrees
15. Unbelievable- Craig David
16. Back at One- Brian McKnight
17. More Than Words- Extreme
18. Out of My Heart- BBMak
19. I Will Buy You a New Life- Everclear











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!