12.01.2014

Thanksgiving Recap

Well girls, I'm back to the grind. Unlike most Mondays, this one didn't seem to creep up on me. I saw this one coming from a week away (almost literally!) and I'm prepared. After nearly a week off from work, coming back wasn't quite so hard. I've missed my little guys and gals and can't wait to hear all about their Thanksgiving breaks. And I definitely can't wait to hear about all of your Thanksgivings. 

I intended to share a full run down of our Thanksgiving break with you ladies but as I tried to put words to the page, I realized every day looked mostly the same. So instead I'll just tell you that we had the best Thanksgiving we've ever had. We spent five glorious days laughing, loving, and living with our friends and family. We shopped nearly every day. Partook in three different Thanksgiving meals- one with my dad's side of the family, one with Kevin's mom's side of the family, and we hosted Thanksgiving for the first time at our house for both of our parents and siblings. It was definitely a Thanksgiving I won't be forgetting anytime soon. I'd like to say I took lots of pictures of our Thanksgiving to share with you ladies but other than a few snapshots here and there of our little cutie, that was it. This year instead of trying to document the memories, we just lived in the moment and made them. And you know what... sometimes I think that's just quite alright. Don't ya think?







That's all I've got for you today ladies! Check back soon for some fun holiday themed posts (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!