8.05.2012

Tax Free Weekend!

As many of you ladies have noticed, when I got out of school in May, my blogging became pretty sporadic. My weekend recaps, weekend bargains, and OOTD posts came to an abrupt halt. The reason for that is pretty simple. The fact of the matter is that I have done nothing but rest and relax all summer and frankly, I've loved every minute of it! My weekends were spent laying around on the couch with the hubby and my outfits consisted of nothing but t-shirts and athletic shorts. So I really didn't have anything exciting for you guys to read or look at. However, that's about to all end because tomorrow marks my first official day back to school. So I figure I might as well start back with my series of posts. So tonight I'm going to start back with my weekend bargain series. After all this past weekend was "Tax-Free Weekend" so it really couldn't be any better of a time! (:

Over the weekend, I found lots of cute goodies for work!

Cognac colored flats! (Target for $14.99)
Navy & Gold Bracelets (Target for $6.00)
                                          

3/4 sleeve silk blouses! (Marshalls for $12.99 each)

Denim trouser pants (Target for $16.08)
Red cropped pants (Marshalls for $19.99)

Guess dress (Marshalls for $15.00)

What did you ladies end up finding this weekend?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!