8.04.2012

Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Justin Peoples


Last night, I headed to Autumn Creek Vineyards in Mayodan, NC to watch my cousin Ashley marry her husband Justin for the second time this year! Sound funny? Let me explain because it's quite simple. Ashley and Justin were engaged earlier this year and set their wedding date for August 2nd. However, with Justin being in the Marines, they chose to get married sooner in order for all of their paperwork to be processed (apparently the military takes a while to do that kind of thing..lol). Their first wedding only included their immediate family and they wore regular clothes. The wedding that took place yesterday included all of their closest friends and family and it had all the works of a traditional wedding. It turned out absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be happier for the two of them (:

Justin waiting for his bride.

Gary giving Ashley away.

Exchanging their vows.

First dance.

I loved all of the little details!
The program.

Loved this sign! It was perfect for our families.

Where they were married.

Cuuuute!

Justin's son carried this sign down the aisle before Ashley came in! How cute is that?!

Oh and did I mention the hubby had to work and missed the wedding? Because he did so I took Brittni and she served as my better half for the evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!