8.02.2012

{Recipes}: Bacon Ranch Slowcooker Chicken

Several months ago, I found this recipe for bacon ranch slowcooker chicken on Pinterest. I've been debating making it for a while and a few nights ago I decided to give in. As always I adapted the recipe somewhat for our family's needs and in the end, it was worth it!  It tasted just as good as it looks in the following picture (:


Bacon Ranch Slowcooker Chicken
(serves 4)

What You Need:
- 24 oz. Chicken Tenderloins
- 3 or 4 pieces of cooked bacon broken into small pieces
- 1 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup (10.75 oz)
- 8 oz.. of Sour Cream
- Rice or Pasta 
- Ground Black Pepper

Directions:
1. Grease the bottom of your slowcooker
2. Place raw chicken tenderloins in the slowcooker..spreading them out
3. Combine the sour cream, cream of chicken soup, garlic powder, ranch dressing mix, and bacon.
4. Pour mixture on top of chicken
5. Cook for 3 1/2 hours on high

When finished...
Add ground pepper per your taste then serve on top of pasta or rice. 

*I served the chicken on top of ziti pasta.But as the hubs and I were eating this delicious meal, I had the bright idea to try this next time on a bed of rice instead of pasta noodles. The sauce is absolutely delicious and I can't imagine how yummy it would be on top of some white rice! Ahh my mouth waters while thinking about it!!!(:

Let me know how you like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!