10.15.2015

{Weekend Recap} Princess Breakfasts & Rainy Day Fun

And again,  it's Thursday and I'm just now sitting at my computer to write about our weekend. Kevin's been pulling twelve hour shifts this week, nights on top of that, and this mama just hasn't had a break. My child has been full speed since the moment she gets home and her usual bedtime of 9pm has seemed to be a thing of the past. For some reason Miss Harper is not ready to lay down until close to 11 each night. That said, this pregnant mama hasn't had a moment to share about our weekend because as soon as Harper's lights go out, this mama's head hits the pillow. But this past weekend was one for the books so I want to get the pictures shared before this coming weekend... which lets be real, it could be next Thursday before I get to recap it. haha But on to this past one before time slips away from me...

Saturday morning, my coworker and I took our girls to a local restaurant for a princess breakfast. It was put on by a local travel agency and was worth every single penny we spent. We got to enjoy a deliciously unhealthy breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausage, and pancakes. Boston and I enjoyed every bite in case you were wondering haha


As we ate, the princesses came by and signed the autograph books located at our tables and allowed the girls to get pictures with them. 





After meeting the princesses and eating breakfast, the girls got to be in a parade with the princesses. Harper was a bit too shy and didn't participate; though her friend Hutson did. And upon leaving, Harper and Hutson were gifted with the cutest silver princess themed charm bracelets. Again...worth every single penny. We'll definitely be participating in the next breakfast event. 




Saturday evening, Kevin and I had plans to recreate our first date at the Dixie Classic Fair. However, the rain had other ideas so our plans were put on hold. But that didn't stop us from having fun. We ended up grabbing dinner with Kevin's cousins at one of my favorite burger places, Burger Warfare. 



Afterwards, we took Harper and her cousin, Samantha, to Celebration Station to enjoy some fun games. Though in looking back at the photos and videos I took, I think the guys had more fun. haha






To top off our night, we made a Target run (no doubt my favorite place ever!) and grabbed a "milkshake" as Harper calls it. Vanilla Bean Frappucinos happen to be her beverage of choice as well as her mama's (: 


Sunday morning we headed to church as a family. Something we rarely have the opportunity to do these days with Kevin's crazy work schedule. Afterwards we headed to Mom and Dad's for the usual lunch then headed home for Harper to take a nap and me to finish up some fall craft projects and work on Harper's big girl room. Here's just a little sneak peak of her soon-to-be big girl room! We're finally making progress and I can't wait to share the end result. 


Sunday evening my in-laws came over to see Harper as they were on vacation last week. They asked if they could take Harper to visit her great grandma and Kevin and I of course said that was fine. As Harper asks to see Memaw and Pop Pop all the time. So while they headed out for a few hours, Kevin and I took the opportunity to grab dinner without our little rambunctious toddler. Then we headed back to church to play a little basketball. Let me just say, this pregnant mama felt every muscle on Monday morning from that little adventure (: 



Hope your weekends were filled with splendid adventures!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!