* So Harper will be a year old in two days so it's time I got this posted... haha I'll add her 11 month picture later :P Total Mom fail.... haha
At your last doctor's visit you were weighing in around 19 pounds. Of course like usual, your weight fluctuates a pound or two. Based on how you are filling out, I'd say you're probably right around the 20 pound mark.
We had quite the scare this month. While on a class field trip, Mommy got a phone call saying that we needed to get you to the doctor right away. You were running a fever of 103. Papa Ted picked you up until I could get back to school and come get you. You were tested for strep and thankfully it came back negative; however after a quick look at your throat Dr. Luking knew your fever and fussiness were coming from it. You were out of commission for a good three days and it felt like an eternity. You ran high fevers for three days straight and all you wanted to do was cuddle and be held. It broke Mommy and Daddy's heart but we savored every minute of your little snuggles!
Your sleeping didn't change much this month. Each night you're in bed around 8-9. If Mommy is working, you wake up around 6:30 and get ready to head to daycare. If Daddy is off or it's the weekend, you'll sleep in until 7:30 or so. Occasionally you'll wake up before then but you're content to play by yourself in your bed. Sometimes you play until Mommy or Daddy comes and gets you up and other times you'll just fall back asleep.
Our routine is still very much the same. Mommy and Daddy get ready in the morning and then we get you up. If Mommy takes you to daycare, you arrive around 6:45. If Daddy is taking you, you get there around 9. You eat breakfast and lunch at daycare and generally take one good nap and a few cat naps while there. Mommy tries to pick you up each day around 5:15-5:30. When we get home, you eat a few snacks while I unpack your diaper bag and prepare it for a new day. When I'm done you eat dinner then play. Around 7:00 or so you start getting ready for bed with a bath and pajamas. After which you'll play to your heart's content with Daddy and Rimy. By 8 or 8:30 you're starting to wind down and you're usually asleep and in your bed by 9.
You can wear clothes ranging from 6-9 months all the way to 12 months. This month we've tried to wear all of your 6-9 months and 9 months stuff one more time before we pack them up and put them away. However, on the warmer days this month we've been putting 12 months sizes on you as most of your spring wardrobe is 12 or 18 months. By next month, I have a feeling you'll only be in 12 month sized clothes... which is a good thing considering we have a closet row full!
You're in size three diapers and they are the perfect fit. It seems you may be in them for a little while longer so it appears that Mommy and Daddy are going to have to make a trip to Sams and purchase a few more boxes!
This month we've been working hard to cut out your bottles. We've gone from five six-ounce bottles a day to you having two or three six-ounce bottles a day. The rest of the day you are eating toddler snacks and big people food and drinking milk, juice, or water. This month we allowed you to start eating big people food not only at home but also at daycare. Instead of baby food for breakfast and lunch, you're eating what all the other kids are eating. Apparently fish sticks, macaroni and cheese, and Salisbury steak are some of your top faves. For dinner you eat what Mommy and Daddy have. You are currently in love with all things Italian... spaghetti, fettucini, pizza, and macaroni!
You've learned to cry on demand this month and it's kind of funny. If things aren't going your way, you can tear up in a hot minute. As soon as you get what you want, you immediately stop and start smiling. Other than the fake crying, that's about the only crying you do unless you aren't feeling well!
- You got another tooth this month bringing the current count to a total of seven. You have four teeth on top and three on the bottom.
- You added a few words to your vocabulary this month. Mama, Baba (bottle), Papa... no more Dada, Dada, Dada all the time (;
- You started waving to people this month. You wave with your whole arm instead of just your hand and it's the cutest thing!
- You love pulling up on your toy basket and pulling out every single toy. You think it's hilarious! Mom however does not. I'll pick everything back up and put it back in the basket only to have you look at me, pull it all back out, and smile!
- Not getting your way. Even though you may look just like your daddy and the rest of the Holts, you most definitely have the Moore personality. If things aren't going your way, you are very quick to inform people with a high pitch scream or balled up fists!