5.13.2014

Harper's One Year Photos

Back in April we met up with one of our favorite photographers, Sarah Griffith, to take Harper's first year photos and have her cake smashing session. As I mentioned in a previous post, at the time Harper had been sick so the pictures didn't go nearly as great as we had hoped. Yet when Sarah sent them to us, I was pleasantly surprised. In between Harper's crying fits she managed to snap some great photos. She is super talented ladies, super talented! If you live in NC, be sure to check her out on facebook! Here's just a few of my favorites! 















I'll be sharing our family session next week! (:

1 comment:

  1. SO cute! She looks like a little doll in the first one of her in the basket. Adorable! I just got Caleb's pictures back today, so I will be sharing those next week:) All these milestones are so fun, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!