5.04.2013

Our Home

Kevin and I purchased our first home in the summer of 2010. Over the past couple of years, we've done a few home projects here and there. Some I've blogged about and some I haven't. However, I have promised multiple times to do a home tour and quite frankly, I've just never gotten around to it. So I decided that today would be the day. Today, I'd like to welcome you to Casa de Holt (:

Now please keep in mind that though we've lived here for over 2 years, our house is by no means complete and is a constant work in progress. If I was honest, I'd admit that that's why I've never shared this tour before. I'm such a perfectionist that I wanted our house to be completely done before I shared it but at this point, I can see that's going to be a while. And let's be real, it will probably never be "finished" with my constant desire to redecorate. haha

Without further adieu, welcome to our humble abode!



FOYER

LIVING ROOM



DINING ROOM
(This was how it was decorated at Christmas! Typically the bench sits in the window but we had to have somewhere to put the trees. I'll try to get a more recent photo soon but I'm currently in the process of redecorating the dining room for the spring/summer)

KITCHEN




PANTRY/ LAUNDRY ROOM

 



HALF BATH



MASTER BEDROOM





MASTER BATHROOM
(It's a work in progress!)





GUEST BEDROOM 
(We're in the process of redecorating it right now so ignore it's plainness!)




GUEST BATHROOM



NURSERY 
(COMING SOON!)



BONUS ROOM




UPSTAIRS HALLWAY





PATIO












2 comments:

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!