6.29.2012

My Patriotic Wreath & A New Opportunity

I feel like I say this every few posts but I'm sorry that I haven't been posting y'all! I have been so caught up crafting, cleaning, & organizing this past week that I just haven't had time to sit down and blog. However, with all of my crafting, cleaning, and organizing, I have lots of new things to share with you ladies so keep coming back. I should have posts daily (fingers crossed); If not, hopefully, every other day! Now let me share one of this week's projects!

Several months ago I came across a super cute patriotic wreath on Pinterest and decided to pin it to one of my pin boards. Lucky for me, two of my friends pinned the same wreath, so we decided to get together and make them at the same time (yay for sharing materials and saving $$$). When we finished our wreaths, I took a picture and placed it on all of the social networks (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter). Little did I know that wreath was going to be a big hit! After about the tenth person asking me about my wreath, I realized an opportunity had come knocking at my door and I decided I was going to accept it.What was the opportunity you ask? Well for the last week, I've been crafting and making wreaths for friends, family, and my fellow church members. And you know what? I have loved every minute of it. I'm not sure how long this opportunity will last but I hope to keep it up for some time. It has given me something to do over my summer break and it's helped me earn a little extra spending money for projects around the house! So with the 4th of July looming just around the corner, I'm going to spend the rest of my summer break getting a head start on some fun and cute fall wreaths for my future customers!!!(: Who knows maybe you ladies will want one?! 

Here's my wreath on my door! 


Well I'm off to finish another project that I'll be blogging about in a few days! Can't wait to share it!!!(:

 See you ladies tomorrow! 

2 comments:

  1. Your wreath is adorable!!! And, how fun that you are making them for your friends & family! Congrats on starting your own lil biz...have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute! And I love how you could change it up for different holidays or seasons.

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!