4.17.2013

Dressing the Bump: OOTD

It's been a couple of weeks since I've posted my maternity OOTD's. Part of the reason is I was on Spring Break the week before last and just didn't have any cute outfits to share. The other part is that I really don't have an excuse. Wednesday just sort of snuck up on me and I forgot to post. But I'm back and here are the few outfits I managed to remember to take pictures of (:

Maxi Dress: Target
Sandals: Palms (Shoe Show)

T-shirt: FCA from way back in the day...aka High School
Workout Capris: Marshalls
Tennis Shoes: Nike Free Runs (Nike Outlet)

Tee: Motherhood
Maxi Skirt: Walmart
Sandals: Palms (Shoe Show)

Chambray Shirt: Forever 21
White Tank: Motherhood
Black Maxi Skirt: Walmart
Sandals: Palms (Shoe Show)

Brown tee: TJ Maxx
Khakis: Motherhood
Sandals: Palms (Shoe Show)
Scarf: VF Outlet 



1 comment:

  1. Loving the maxi skirts - had no idea Walmart carried such cute ones. Definitely going to have to stop by and see if they have any at my local store. You look presh! Just a couple of weeks to go!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!