2.26.2013

30 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights

How far along? 30 weeks

Baby Size: She's about the size of a cabbage. She's approximately 15.7 inches and weighs about 2.75 pounds. 

Total Weight Gain: When I went to my appointment last week, I had gained 25 pounds! I about fell over when I stepped on the scale. I knew there was no way I had gained 7-10 pounds in one week! Especially when I had been walking 3+ miles a day and had actually cleaned up my eating habits. After meeting with my doctor, they discovered I was retaining fluid. After spending my days off my feet and my evenings with my feet propped up, I'm thankful to say I've lost most of that fluid and have now currently gained about a total of 18 pounds. 

Maternity Clothes: I'm still mixing it up. I've found a few cute maternity tops but unfortunately, this bump just isn't big enough and the shirts swallow me whole! So I'm still just wearing my normal shirts and alternating between maternity bottoms and pre-maternity bottoms depending on how they're made. 

Stretch Marks? Still none thanks to my cocoa butter ritual!

Sleep: I've been tossing and turning more since I'm having to sleep on my left side to help with this fluid retention. I'm usually a stomach or right side sleeper so it's been a huge adjustment; but in the end it's worth it. 

Best Moment This Week: Marking off more of those items on my "Before Harper Arrives" to-do lists. Her nursery is just about complete! 

Miss Anything? Not that I can think of!

Movement: Harper moves constantly..especially when we're watching the Carolina Tarheels do their thing on the basketball court. She's definitely going to be a Tarheel like her mommy & daddy! 

Food Cravings: A frosty glass of sweet iced tea..preferably with the tiny ice cubes! My mouth will water just thinking about it!

Gender: A girl

Labor Signs: None... let's keep it that way!

Symptoms: I'm thankful to report that my acid reflux is FINALLY under control thanks to a prescription of Zantac 150! It does wonders and is completely safe during pregnancy!  I was told to take one in the morning and one at night. However, I only take it when the reflux hits and it still works perfectly!

Belly Button In or Out? In

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

Mood: Excited, Happy, & Accomplished!

Looking Forward to: Getting our garage and closets cleaned out and organized. We've done a lot but we still have to get things taken to Goodwill or Salvation Army so we can finish going through and organizing the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!