2.12.2013

28 Weeks




Pregnancy Highlights


How far along? 28 weeks! Yay for making it to the third trimester!

Baby Size: She's the size of a chinese cabbage. In everyday terms, she is still somewhere around 15 inches. We also found out last Friday that she currently weighs 2 pounds and 2 ounces. 


Total weight gain: I've gained somewhere around 15-18 pounds. Looks like I'll be heading back to the gym at least 3 days a week so I can keep this weight down and stable!


Maternity clothes? I'm still wearing all of my pre-maternity shirts and alternating between pre-maternity and maternity bottoms. 

Stretch marks? Lucky for me, the answer is still no!

Sleep:  I've been tossing and turning more over the last few days but thankfully, I've been able to go straight back to sleep when I wake up during the night. 

Best moment this week:  Passing my glucose test and seeing Harper at our doctor appointment last Friday! 

Miss Anything? Not particularly!

Movement: She's still moving around mostly in the evening or at night. Every now and then I get a kick or a wiggle out of her during the day; but usually only because I'm squatting down or something is pressing against my belly. I guess that's her way of saying "move it". 

Food cravings: Cereal in Milk. I've been alternating between Lucky Charms and Frosted Flakes. Is it sad that as soon as I get home, I have to fix a bowl as a snack? And by bowl, I mean filled to the top and then a refill to make two? 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still just the acid reflux. I seriously feel like a fire breathing dragon these days. Now I understand why babies are so fussy that suffer from acid  reflux. I can barely tolerate it so I can't imagine how it feels for the little people who don't know how to fix it.

Gender:  A sweet baby girl {Harper Londyn}

Labor Signs:  No

Symptoms: Just the acid reflux

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Mood:  Excited

Looking forward to: Marking some more things off of our "Before Harper Arrives" to do list; finalizing Harper's baby shower details; and celebrating Valentine's Day with the hubs later this week (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!