1.07.2013

Nursery Sneak Peek

Over the weekend, Kevin and I worked on Harper's nursery. Saturday morning, we got up early and moved the bedroom furniture out of her room and moved it down the street into my brother-in-law's apartment for him to use in his spare bedroom. We were so thankful he had room for it and could use it since we had no where to store it! 

After we got her room cleared out, we headed to Greensboro to pick up her baby furniture. Thank the Lord my father-in-law volunteered to drive his SUV to Greensboro in case we needed him to bring anything back because when we got there we were amazed at how big the furniture we had ordered really was in actuality. When the people brought the boxes of furniture out both mine and Kevin's eyes popped out real big! The furniture boxes were huge! They were so big in fact that the only way to get two of the three in our truck was to stand them straight up! Thankfully the smallest box was just the perfect size for the back of the in-laws Explorer. Had the box been an inch longer or wider, we'd have had to have made two trips to Greensboro that day! lol And after driving home on the highway going 15 under what I usually go in fear of the furniture flipping out of the truck, my nerves were shot and I wouldn't have made it back to Greensboro for a round #2! lol But in the end it all worked out. 

Thanks to Kevin's family's help, we got Harper's furniture set up and her bedding on her bed. I was so excited to see how well all of the pieces worked out in her room and seemed to just fit perfectly where we wanted them. I was hoping to do just one overall nursery reveal post but it's going to be a while before I have everything the exact way I want and I'm dying to share some of it with you guys; so for now, I'm going to leave you a sneak peek of the main pieces in her room! 

Here's her bed and bedding! We love how great the two go together!


What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. i absolutely love it! it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's exciting! we got our crib late last week, but when i opened it yesterday, there was a crack in the base. thankfully, they're sending me a replacement piece for no charge! can't wait to see the other details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! The colors look great together. Can't wait to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!