1.15.2013

24 weeks




Pregnancy Highlights


How far along? 24 weeks

Baby Size: She's a little over a foot long and weighs about 1 1/4 pounds. 


Total weight gain: Right around 10 pounds. I think I put on 3 pounds just last week! 


Maternity clothes? Not yet. I did go try on some maternity dresses over the weekend but they all looked huge on me since my bump isn't all that big right now.

Stretch marks? Not yet but I'm still relying on the cocoa butter to do it's trick.

Sleep:  I've finally gotten back into a good sleep routine. Thank you Lord!

Best moment this week:  We've had a few this week! We got to go check on Harper on Friday and finally got to see her face. We also completed her baby registry over the weekend. And I finally pre-registered at the hospital (something they asked me to do three months ago! haha)

Miss Anything? Less indegestion! haha

Movement: Some days more than others but always at night! She's apparently going to be our little night owl!

Food cravings: Nothing particular. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nah.

Gender: A girl! Harper Londyn Holt!


Labor Signs:  A few braxton hicks contractions here and there.



Symptoms: Indegestion.. This kid better come out with a lot of hair at the rate this indegestion is going!


Belly Button in or out? In... but it's getting smaller and smaller each day! 

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Mood:  Excited

Looking forward to:  A long weekend to work on Harper's nursery some more!

3 comments:

  1. Around 22-25 weeks is when I really started noticing my bump more! I can finally see yours starting!!! :) You look great! Oh - and btw the indigestion does not get better...well, at least not for me! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. girl you aren't kidding! Tums have become a permanent part of my diet! Sometimes I feel like I eat 10 a day! haha

      Delete
  2. You're so cute! It goes by in a flash, so enjoy it while it lasts (yes, even the heartburn). It'll all be worth it when you have your baby girl in your arms. Miss you guys and would love to see you!!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!