3.05.2013

31 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights

How far along? 31 weeks

Baby Size: She's about the size of four navel oranges. In everyday terms, she's right around 16 1/4 inches and weighs about 3 pounds and 3 ounces. 

Total Weight Gain: I go to the doctor tomorrow and they'll tell me for sure but I'm guessing close to 20 pounds.  

Maternity Clothes: I'm still just wearing maternity jeans and pants. However, I think I'm going to go do a little shopping tomorrow and pick up a few maternity tops. For the most part, I can still wear most of the shirts in my closet but I know in the coming weeks my belly is going to get huge and I'll feel more comfortable in a maternity top than my pre-pregnancy shirts. 

Stretch Marks? Not a one! I've made it this far without any so I'm hoping I can keep it up!

Sleep: I've been waking up more and more throughout the nights. For the most part, it's due to just being uncomfortable sleeping on my back. A quick turn to my side and I fall right back to sleep. 

Best Moment This Week: We had quite a few great moments this week. The first being that we finished up Harper's nursery! It turned out perfect and I can't wait to do a reveal post as soon as we have our baby showers and get everything stored and put away. Another great moment we had this week was finally getting around to cleaning out the closets and making some trips to Goodwill and Salvation Army. You have no idea what a relief it was for this OCD girl to get her closets organized again! And last but not least, I am happy to finally report that Harper officially has a pediatrician! 

Miss Anything? My feet looking and feeling normal. Over the last couple of weeks, I've had a lot of issues with my feet swelling. Of course it's due to the fact that I teach and am on them all day. I'll be looking forward to the day Harper comes and I no longer have cankles haha

Movement: Harper is quite the wiggle worm. Her movements occur more often now and they are much stronger. I love laying in bed and watching her move all across my belly! It truly is such an amazing sight to see!

Food Cravings: This week it was banana nut muffins and toast with grape jelly. 

Gender: A girl

Labor Signs: This week I started experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions. They started out mildly at first and then became pretty uncomfortable for an hour or so. But after a few hours, they stopped and I haven't really noticed them since. 

Symptoms: At this point, I'm really only having trouble with swelling in my feet and face. I've tried drinking more water and staying off of my feet and it seems to help. As for the acid reflux and indigestion that I was having all of the time, it's diminished greatly due to taking Zantac 150.

Belly Button In or Out? In

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

Mood: Excited

Looking Forward to: finishing up our cleaning and organizing. We've pretty much accomplished all of the cleaning, organizing, and throwing out unused and unwanted items within the house. Now we just have to tackle the shelves and closet in the garage and our two outbuildings!  

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I should look at taking the zantac. I can't wait for the nursery reveal :)

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!