12.31.2012

2012 Recap

2012 has been an amazing and exciting year for both me and Kevin!

We started the year off with a UNC Tarheels basketball game.

We went to the circus for the first time together.

We went to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, TN with Kev's family. It was the first time we've all taken a trip to the mountains together and we had so much fun we decided to make it an annual tradition.

I celebrated my 22nd birthday. 

I finished my first year of teaching! 
(sorry no picture!)

We celebrated our first wedding anniversary. 

We went to the beach for a week this summer with Kevin's family. 
In fact, we went to the beach in June, July, & November!



We found out we were having a baby!

& that she was a girl!

All in all, it's been a fantastic year and I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us and our newest addition to the family (:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!