12.27.2012

21 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights


How far along? 21 weeks

Baby Size: She's about the size of a banana


Total weight gain: Still somewhere between 3-5 pounds


Maternity clothes? Still no but I did go buy more jeans last weekend and broke down and bought a bigger size so I could wear them longer 

Stretch marks? No but I'm still relying on the cocoa butter

Sleep:  Thanks to being a teacher that's out on Christmas break... my sleep is amazing! haha

Best moment this week:  Celebrating Christmas with the family knowing that next year is going to be so very different

Miss Anything? Nope, I'm perfectly content with how things are 

Movement: She squirms around all the time! 

Food cravings: Lucky Charms and milk (:

Anything making you queasy or sick: Well for the first time during this pregnancy, I really thought I was going to be sick. It happened Christmas morning and I chalk it up to the fact that in a period of twenty minutes, I'd drank two glasses of orange juice, a large glass of homemade hot chocolate, and ate a cinnamon roll. I'll chalk it up to the sugar I practically inhaled that my body is very unused to!

Gender: A girl!

Labor Signs:  None

Symptoms: Still just indegestion


Belly Button in or out? In


Wedding rings on or off?  On

Mood: Happy as usual!

Looking forward to: Beginning to decorate Harper's nursery! We've finally picked out her bedding after the original bedding we had picked out was out of stock everywhere! 

3 comments:

  1. Gah I'm still so jealous that you've only gained 3-5lbs....I just weighed myself this morning and after eating Christmas goodies all weekend, I'm up to 13lbs! Time to lay off the sweets lol. Hope you had a good Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog via Tiffany's and love it! I'm pregnant too (16 weeks today) and due June 14! I can't believe you've only gained 3-5 lbs and you're over halfway there! You're bump is so tiny too! Can't wait to follow along with your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl! How are you feeling? Did you post your gender reveal pictures? I am super excited to see them. Also, you guys decided on a name? I love Harper! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!