2.19.2014

Our Little Model

Recently Harper was asked to model some outfits for the adorable Cutesie Whootsie Boutique on ETSY. The shop owner is a coworker and friend of mine. Of course, being in love with everything she makes, I was totally up for the opportunity. I knew I wanted a Valentine's outfit for Harper. We perused numerous appliques and being a lover of all things elephants, it was super easy to come up with a design. Jennifer did an amazing job with Harper's outfit incorporating all the colors and prints that I had wanted. We had a mini Valentine's Day photo shoot to show off all the pieces. The photos turned out so well that I'll be giving them as post Valentine's day gifts. If you're in need of an outfit for a special occasion or an upcoming birthday, Jennifer is your girl!





2 comments:

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!